воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

friend seminary




Some varm light and some vine, dear?







oh, iapos;m feeling melancholy. Iapos;m watching stealing beauty and am envious of the evening she spends with the sweet boy who was crying because he wants to kiss her.
And Iapos;m even more jealous of the fictional character bella and the amazing love that she has with edward.



I can hear the rain tapping on the windows, my throat is dry and aching for marijuana and a cigarette. I�need a real friend, someone to call and talk to about nothing important. I keep hoping Iapos;ll find him or her, but itapos;s much easier to hope for something than actually have it. Iapos;ve been looking at lots of pictures, I made up an excuse to avoid going over to a boys house tonight. Iapos;d much rather be at home. I�want someone that I�canapos;t resist to stare at and touch. I canapos;t just will myself to be interested in someone, it doesnapos;t work that way. It seems as though I�have a cycle going, I�meet him and we talk and its nice, but then they ask me for my number, and then I�give it to them and then they call me and want to get more involved with me, but I donapos;t want to let them in. I�donapos;t even want to put in the effort, Iapos;m not interested. I�want an Edward, and a Jacob, in one.

I�want a River, and a long-haired boy with eyes that are warm and not hardened, I�want an ocean, a song compiled with me as the muse, to know that someone amazing is just as obsessive about me as I�am about them. One thing is for sure, Iapos;m not swimming in place anymore, Iapos;m not lying or cheating or being dishonest about how I�feel. None of that matters anymore, I�was released and am flying.

.............












Give me some full lips like his, russet colored hair, amber eyes, eyes like jewels and whirlpools, please.
Give me someone who is easily concerned, comfortable, ease, ease, ease, please. Iapos;m obsessed with pictures.



� AAAAAAAAAaaaaaahh.fjdkfdj.

I love men. Except they are often times much easier to look at and appreciate, after that it gets complicated and awkward....I�sound cynical, donapos;t I?


california county glenn, friend seminary, friend send, friend send sharing, friend send song, friend send things.



Комментариев нет: