четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

custom fort home worth




Thatapos;s right.� No energy work and no feeding whatsoever for at least a month.� I got this suggestion from someone I admire and who has my full respect.� She suggested to me that in order to gauge my energy needs, I�should refrain from any sort of energy work and especially feeding.� She also suggested getting a notebook so that I�could record everything I�go through during this period of time.

I bought one last night - which was only a few hours ago, yay insomnia - and already wrote an entry in it about my first day of no energy work or feeding whatsoever.

Let me tell you, even though it was the first day, it sucked.� I guess you donapos;t realize how much energy work you do on a regular everyday basis until you try to abstain from doing it.� Hell, I�had to keep myself away from the moon. =[� I normally stare at her beauty and get energized by her.. But I�had to keep myself from even looking at her for fear of feeding.� I�had to even shield my hands when I�pet my cat because I usually send loving energy through my hands to her, and in return I�can feel the love she is giving me even stronger.� Itapos;s a beautiful exchange. �Or, it was..�

>.<;;

Itapos;s only the first day and Iapos;m crabby.� Donapos;t get me wrong, I�know itapos;s for a good cause.� I just already feel so disconnected from everyone and everything. � Itapos;s rather saddening.� I�mean hell, I�canapos;t even hold the trees and converse with them on campus or at the bus stop. =[

Oy ve.� This is going to be a fun month.


custom fort home worth, custom forrester home in maryland, custom formulations, custom formulation lightening skin, custom formulation.



Комментариев нет: