воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fal kit




�

So, Irsquo;ve decided Irsquo;m gonna try and Blog.

Taal said she might want to, and I definitely want to. I know it might be lame, and what I write in my own journal might not go in here, but I will try to make this interesting.

�

Anyway, for my first post, I donrsquo;t know that Irsquo;ve got all that much of interest to say, but I hope Irsquo;ll be able to post here on a regular to semi-regular basis.

�

Wherersquo;s my journal, maybe therersquo;s something I could post here...�

�

Hang on...

�

�

Nahh...� Not adding in here from there...� That was writtne, and vented already.

�

Might add later a ldquo;poemrdquo; I was working on the other day, wersquo;ll see...

�

OK then.

For now, Irsquo;m calling it quits.

Good night all, and hope I enjoy this, and if you read it, you enjoy it too.



evander childs, fal kit, fal kits.



Комментариев нет: