воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

corona pool table light covers




I still havenapos;t figured out what Iapos;m doing for Halloween - either costume-wise or events-wise. Iapos;m totally lacking inspiration for a costume this year. I was thinking Iapos;d like to go as something classic cartoon-related, except for me classic cartoons are the 80apos;s; and not many characters from the 80apos;s are that iconic to people who didnapos;t grow up then. I was humouring the idea of some of my favourite childhood characters, like Penny from Inspector Gadget, or Gadget from Chip napos; Dale Rescue Rangers, but I donapos;t think anybody would really recognize those. When I was 5, I had the most amazing Rainbow Brite costume ever. My mom made it from a pattern, and it was all stuffed with polyester fill to make all the poofy parts actually stick out properly, and came with this awesome yellow yarn wig. I would totally wear that costume again, if I could.

Alternatively, it could be fun to go as something actually, you know, scary. But I canapos;t think of any scary things Iapos;d want to go as either. Iapos;ve always found a lot of traditionally scary things to be kind of boring, honestly.

Meanwhile, though, I have decided what I should do for my birthday this year. Normally I donapos;t bother doing much, but my birthday is on a Friday this year, which is pretty much reason in and of itself to actually make something of it. I was talking to Teya and Samit about it, when they suggested...KARAOKE So yeah, we are totally getting a karaoke room for my birthday. If you read this LJ, youapos;re invited. You donapos;t even have to sing. (But if youapos;re really my friend, youapos;ll sing.*)

*Iapos;m kidding, of course. But, you know, if you could just try one song...

direct mailinrebate tv, corona pool table light covers, corona pool table lighting, corona pool table lights.



Комментариев нет: