суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

barrel fluting




Itapos;s hard to learn that things donapos;t always go according to plan. Take.. Well just about everything from yesterday, for example. I couldnapos;t finish the freaking algebra II test because Ching kept sniffling and making sick noises next to me and I was about to throw up. I seriously get SO irritated when people continuously do that. Sorry if your sick, but be sick somewhere else. Now I have to finish it on Monday. There was a wide variety of other things that went wrong, but more importantly was my inability to handle awkward situations. One day Iapos;ll figure out how to deal. But despite all that, everything is great. Iapos;ve been really happy lately and I hope it keeps up for a while.
Last night Kayla and I made the mistake of going to the Warwick Mall for the first time in forever. Basically just to go to Target. Why was this a mistake, you ask? UM WELL LETS SEE. Because it was FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE WARWICK MALL. For those of you who arenapos;t catching on yet, let me explain. Itapos;s the night when all of the Narnias go out and completely take us space. Theyapos;re rude, obnoxious, irritating and almost all of them I recognize from their ridiculous myspace names. Seriously gang, going to the freaking mall just to be annoying to people who actually need to get stuff done, and meet up with all of your blue haired friends is a little 8th grade now. I mean, I wouldnapos;t mind the kids half as much if they werenapos;t rude to the people who are ACTUALLY THERE TO SHOP and if they didnapos;t walk around in groups MAYBE the size of Manhattan. But they do. So MOST of the Warwick Mall rats are not OK with me. However, there are a select few of the ones that are courteous, out of the way and friendly, so theyapos;re an exception.
Well anyway. I bought a purple sweater dress from Target and Kayla got a different one and a belt from Wet Seal that looked fab. Iapos;m going back later this week to buy shiny leggings so I can look like D3Mii L0V@t0 napos; shit. Just kidding. I actually just really want them. SO GOOFY. LOL @ Narnias attempting to steal stuff from Claireapos;s and getting caught. It was a pretty hilarious night.
Oh I completely forgot to mention I got a haircut. I have choppy full on bangs now and itapos;s shorter. I like it now, but I was skeptical yesterday.
This morning was PSATS. Basically pretty easy but I skipped a few math ones as usual. Glad Cranston East has heat. Just kidding, because it doesnapos;t and I was cold. So now Iapos;m spending the day watching Hayley and hopefully going to see Sideshow tonight then go to Confreda with the gang.


PS. Sara posted the RIZDEEE pics. Check apos;em out Iapos;m a big fan of Sapos;MOORE PHOTOGRAPHY :D

afterschool matter, barrel fluting, barrel food industry plastic, barrel for 870.



Комментариев нет: