среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

blues guitar notes




I�wrote this about my ex-boyfriend, Jerard.

Open your eyes and look around, open your ears and listen to the sound.
Candy and cigarettes, I never thought Iapos;d have so many regrets.
I put my hands around your neck and Iapos;m laughing at your very last breath.
Take another drag, and blow it in your face.
All I remember is how good you taste,
Everything else was only a dream,
When you made me cry and when you made me scream.
I say this thinking none of it was real,
Because no one should have the pain that I feel.
Iapos;d slit my wrists and I would cry out loud,
But you never saw my face in the crowd.
So now Iapos;ll have my revenge, Iapos;m getting you back,
By putting my own life back on it
s track.
Youapos;ll never even care, youapos;ll just look past me,
It isnapos;t fair, I thought I was who you wanted me to be.
Just breathe in, just breathe out,
You think I might be full of doubt.
Something you should realize, Iapos;m not yours, Iapos;m finally free,
Though, I never thought I wanted to be.
Iapos;m doing things different, Iapos;m doing things my way,
You canapos;t control the words that I say.
You were just holding me back,
But now Iapos;m putting my life back on track.
Youapos;ll never even care, youapos;ll just look past me,
It isnapos;t fair, I thought I was who you wanted me to be...


autoshow 2005 chicago, blues guitar notes, blues guitar no, blues guitar music tabs.



Комментариев нет: