среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cream face lamer




So apparently Iapos;m a freak because I love reading, listen to Patrick Wolf, squee over some tv shoes, like kinda retro clothes, want to study hard and be one of the bests in university..and Iapos;m also a freak because I study gaelic and english history because I want to and love classical music, opera and disney.
jeez these people are starting to annoy me, I really miss my family and my true friends, people who love me for who I am, people who donapos;t think that all these things are somewhat inappropriate for a nineteen year old. Iapos;m an intelligent, creative, humorous, very nice person so stop bitching about my music tastes and hobbies GO BITCH SOMEONE ELSE OKAY AND GET A LIFE BTW



off to university in some minutes.

computer desks laptop, cream face lamer, cream face la mer, cream face kinerase.



Комментариев нет: